Roasted cauliflower tacos are a deliciously healthy way to enjoy a favorite meal!
With just a few simple ingredients, it’s easy to make vegetarian tacos that taste great!
A Healthy Twist
- We love this fresh twist to a classic recipe, who doesn’t love tacos?
- This filling is low-carb, vegetarian and jam-packed with flavor, it fits the bill for everyone!
- This dish is ready in less than 30 minutes.
VEGGIES These tacos are loaded with cauliflower & bell peppers. Cut the cauliflower into very small florets, about 1/2″.
SEASONINGS Veggies and bell peppers are mixed with olive oil, taco seasoning, garlic, and salt and pepper to create a signature flavor.
This filling is versatile and great added to enchiladas, bowls, or even salads! Make a taco bowl layered with Cilantro Lime Rice, the cauliflower mixture, diced tomatoes, and some shredded cheese, olives, and jalapenos!
How to Make Cauliflower Tacos
- Toss cauliflower & bell peppers with olive oil, taco seasoning, garlic, salt, & pepper.
- Spread mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Stir, & roast until the mix is crispy & lightly browned.
- While taco mix is roasting warm tortillas.
- Once cooked, toss cauliflower mixture with lime juice & cilantro. Scoop into tortillas & serve.
Toppings for Tacos
CHEESE Top with shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack, crumbled Cotija, or even Queso!
VEGGIES Lettuce, onions, tomatoes, avocados, jalapenos, or green chiles will all taste great!
More Taco Favorites
- Ground Turkey Tacos
- Easy Fish Tacos
- Chicken Street Tacos
- Easy Ground Beef Tacos
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Breakfast Tacos
- Easy Steak Tacos
- Shrimp Tacos
- Sweet Potato Tacos
- Taco Quinoa Bowl
Did you love these Cauliflower Tacos? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 8 cups cauliflower cut into small florets
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ½ green bell pepper diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- 8 small flour tortillas or corn tortillas
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine cauliflower, bell peppers, olive oil, taco seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Roast 10 minutes, stir and roast an additional 5-7 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- While vegetables are roasting, heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and toss with lime juice and cilantro. Serve in heated tortillas with toppings as desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)