Loaded Nachos are the best snack food! Making baked nachos is not only easy, they’re perfect for a party, an easy dinner or a midnight snack!
Crispy tortilla chips are topped with seasoned chicken, cheese, Pico de Gallo, and other favorite nacho toppings. Bake them until the cheese is bubbly and don’t forget your favorite dips like Homemade Salsa and sour cream!
Baked Nachos are the ultimate appetizer and the perfect food for sharing! It’s one of our favorite things to order when we go out and I’m always searching for the perfect Nacho toppings!
These sheet pan nachos are such a fun share plate. Loads of melted cheese, chicken, ground beef, tomatoes, onions, and other great toppings.
How To Make Nachos
I think the best part about baked nachos is how easy they are. Minimal prep, quick baking, and you’re ready to enjoy! I use shredded chicken in this nachos recipe which is perfect for leftovers. If you have leftover taco meat (ground beef), Crockpot Chicken Tacos or even leftover Easy Chicken Fajitas, they will all work well in this recipe!
- Prep the toppings – dice the tomatoes and onions, season the chicken, and shred the cheese.
- Arrange the nacho chips in a single layer on a sheet pan
- Add your toppings, and smother everything in cheese
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly
How Long To Bake Nachos
Once the cheese is melted, you will know that the baked nachos are ready. I like to bake them for about 10 minutes, but it depends on how many toppings you have added. If you decide to double layer the baked nachos to create a nacho bake casserole, add a bit of cooking time.
Tortilla chips can burn fairly easily, so make sure you don’t over bake. As soon as they start to brown, you should take them out of the oven!
How To Reheat Nachos
If you have leftovers (I’d be surprised, our’s are always gone fast), keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to reheat them. Arrange them on a parchment lined baking sheet and reheat in the oven until the cheese has melted again. Make sure you watch so the tortilla chips don’t burn!
If you added lettuce to the sheet pan baked nachos, remove it before you reheat them so it doesn’t become soggy!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Easy Fish Tacos
- Cheesy Taquito Beef Queso Dip
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos (Pressure Cooker)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Chili Nachos
The Best Loaded Nachos
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ⅔ cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup black beans
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack
- 4 green onions sliced and divided
- pico de gallo
- toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine shredded chicken, salsa and taco seasoning in a small pan. Add salsa and taco seasoning. Cook over medium high heat until heated through and most of the liquid from the salsa has evaporated.
- Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Top with ½ of the cheese, chicken, beans, remaining cheese, and half of the green onions.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and add pico de gallo and desired toppings. Serve hot.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.