Serve this easy queso with your favorite taquitos, nachos, mini tacos or even veggies. It’ll easily become the hit of the party!
Beef Queso Dip
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner and if you’re looking for quick & yummy snacks to feed a crowd, this easy recipe is the answer. It’s full of beefy cheesy goodness and the best part is that it takes only minutes to prep! As much as I love a Spicy Sausage Queso Dip, this ground beef queso is super simple and quick, it’s the perfect snack!
How to Make Beef Queso Dip
Making Beef Queso is super quick and simple:
- Brown beef & onion and drain any fat.
- Add Velveeta cheese, salsa and seasonings. Cook on low until melted.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and serve.
You can also make this into a crock pot queso dip by browning the beef and adding the remaining ingredients to a small crock pot. Allow it to cook on low until it’s all melted and creamy and then switch it to warm. This will keep everything good and warm throughout your party!
I use a medium salsa but if you like it spicy, you can use your favorite hot salsa to bring it up a notch! José Olé Taquitos are the perfect dipper because they’re quick to bake and can easily scoop up this cheesy goodness! We mix up some easy Orange Margaritas while we bake the taquitos up nice and crispy in the oven; they’re the perfect party snack for kids and adults alike!
More Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Pico de Gallo – Easy and delicious!
- Mexican Corn Dip
- Rotel Dip
- Mango Margaritas – So refreshing!
- Beef Enchilada Dip
Beef Queso Dip
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb processed cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup tex mex shredded cheese
- Cook Taquitos in the oven according to package directions.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef & onion until no pink remains. Drain.
- Add processed cheese, salsa, cumin & chili powder and reduce temperature to low. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve warm with taquitos for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Great Dips You’ll Love
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jose Ole . The opinions and text are all mine.