Cheesy chili bites are a super awesome snack to throw together on game day or when unexpected guests just pop by for a drink! My neighbor makes these and they are always the first thing gone!
Just put together 4 simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand and pop them in the oven for a few minutes! So easy and delicious!
Cheesy Chili Bites
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops or similar
- 1 can chili or homemade if you have it on hand
- 1 cup salsa or as much as you'd like
- 4 oz cream cheese optional
- 2 cups grated cheese or as much as you'd like, I use a cheddar blend
- green onions
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat chili in the microwave for 2 minutes or until hot. If using cream cheese, add it in and stir until melted.
- Fill each scoop chip ½ full with hot chili. Top with salsa and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot. Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)