This is so delicious and was definitely loved by all of us! It’s actually pretty simple as it starts with frozen bread dough! I defrosted my dough in the microwave… be sure to do this on a low temperature so you don’t kill the yeast.
This doesn’t need to rise but I did put it on top of the oven while it preheated to give it a few minutes of rest! Enjoy! My kids like to dip it in warm pizza sauce or marinara sauce!
Pepperoni Roll Up
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 loaf of frozen bread dough
- 16 slices of thin pepperoni (I bought mine at the deli counter and had them slice it thinly)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded italian cheese mix (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Defrost bread dough per package directions (I did mine in the microwave under the "defrost fish" setting). Roll dough out into a 12x12 square.
- Lay pepperoni out slightly overlapping to cover the dough. Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Top with shredded cheese. Roll up and brush the top with melted butter. Place on a pan and sprinkle with a pinch of italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan cheese.
- Place the pan on the stove (which is OFF) while you preheat the oven to 375 degrees (about 15 minutes). Bake 17-20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Inspired by What about Pie!