Easy Pizza Snack Bites
We were looking for a quick and easy pizza recipe… just wanted a quick snack and Friday is always pizza night in our house! I didn’t want to make dough, I was looking for something easier.
These Easy Pizza Snack Bites are what we came up with, we were shocked at how delicious these were! The snack quickly became a second batch known as dinner! These little guys took 8 minutes to whip up start to finish!
Little Miss “I don’t like cheese, I don’t like crust” gobbled these down! In fact, when they cooled off, we decided that they would make an awesome little lunchbox addition for a change from the ho-hum sandwich!
The other great thing is they are versatile! Swap up the toppings with whatever you have on hand! I actually used salami because that just happened to be what was in my fridge! These little guys are perfect grab bites for your Super Bowl party or just for the kiddos after school!
Recipe for Pizza Snack Bites
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Crackers (Such as Club Crackers)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Pepperoni or Salami
- Green Pepper (optional)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together
- Spread a layer of sauce over each cracker
- Top with pepperoni or salami and green pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- Broil 6" from heat for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This recipe was inspired by SnackPicks