Just like mini handheld pizzas, these homemade air fryer pizza rolls are a favorite for snacking and lunches!
Pizza dough is filled with cheese and pepperoni (or your fave toppings) and rolled cinnamon bun style. Bake these in the air fryer (or the oven) until golden.
What are Pizza Rolls?
Different things can be considered pizza rolls.
- Pizza rolls can come frozen and are almost like tiny little egg rolls.
- Pizza rolls in this recipe have pizza dough with toppings rolled inside almost like a cinnamon roll.
- Pepperoni pizza crescent rolls are sometimes called pizza rolls too.
DOUGH Homemade pizza dough or store-bought work in this recipe.
SAUCE Canned, jarred or our homemade seasoned pizza sauce are all great choices.
FILLING Pepperoni is our favorite. You can use any toppings you like but ensure anything with moisture (such as mushrooms or pineapple) is cooked and/or squeezed dry.
CHEESE Mozzarella, Parmesan, even cheddar can be used!
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Roll pizza dough into a rectangle (per recipe below).
- Top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Roll up dough lengthwise (cinnamon roll style) and cut into 8 equal pieces. Pinch the bottom of each roll to help keep the cheese in.
- Place in a single layer and cook in the air fryer.
In the Oven:
- Place slices in a greased muffin tin and bake in an oven preheated to 400°F.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Serve hot with remaining sauce or other dips.
To make packaged frozen pizza rolls (such as Totinos) in the air fryer, preheat the air fryer to 380°F. Place the rolls in a single layer and cook 5-7 minutes shaking the basket after 4 minutes. Rest 2 minutes before serving.
Freeze for Later!
- Make pizza rolls as directed. Freeze cooled pizza rolls in a zippered bag with the date labeled on the outside and they’ll be fresh for up to 2 months.
- Let them thaw in the refrigerator and reheat them at 350°F for 15 minutes. Place them under the broiler to crisp the tops for about 3 minutes and serve hot.
Air Fryer Favorites
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Crispy Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Steak
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
Did you make these Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough or 1 pound homemade pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce divided
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ⅔ cup mini pepperoni or chopped pepperoni
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 330°F.
- Roll pizza dough out to approximately 12" x 8". Spread ½ cup pizza sauce over top of the dough.
- Top with mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and mini pepperoni. Roll dough cinnamon roll style.
- Cut into 8 pieces and place in the air fryer (add a few extra pepperonis on top if desired). Pinch the bottom of each roll a little bit to seal in the cheese.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until pizza rolls are browned and cooked through.
- Serve with remaining pizza sauce for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)