This Breakfast Pizza recipe is easy to make and one of the most delicious ways to start your day!
Pizza crust is piled high with our favorite breakfast toppings including sausage, bacon, green onions, eggs and of course heaps of cheese.
This is a grab-and-go breakfast that will bring everyone to the table!
I am so excited to have partnered with Cabot Cheese to share this cheesy and delicious breakfast pizza!
My family loves a good pizza any time of day… including for breakfast! But what better way to bring pizza to the breakfast table than with one topped with eggs, sausage and heaps of cheese?!
- CHEESE: For the perfect breakfast blend, I’ve topped this pizza with Cabot Pepper Jack for some kick and Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese for a rich flavor! Cabot cheeses are naturally lactose free, naturally aged and truly delicious! Cabot has been a co-operative for over 100 years! These cheeses really take the pizza to the next level by adding so much great flavor.
- CRUST: Use store bought pizza crust to make this extra quick!
- SAUCE: The cheeses add so much flavor to this recipe so we’ve just brushed the pizza with olive oil.
Breakfast Pizza Toppings
My favorite toppings are listed in the recipe but the possibilities are endless! Sneak in some extra veggies or use up your leftovers!
- Meat: ham, Canadian bacon, ground beef
- Veggies: jalapeños, mushrooms, potatoes (or leftover home fries), tomatoes, red onions
How To Make Breakfast Pizza
This homemade breakfast pizza is so simple to make in just a few easy steps!
- Brush prepared dough (or homemade dough) with a bit of olive oil and bake for about 7-8 minutes (or until lightly browned).
- Top dough and top with lightly scrambled eggs and remaining ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese is melted.
Top with a sprinkle of parsley and cut into squares for the perfect breakfast! Serve this with a fresh fruit salad.
Leftover breakfast pizza can be treated just like a classic margherita pizza, all the way down to eating it cold if you want to!
Keep the slices stored flat in a zippered bag or a casserole dish covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator. When ready to reheat, simply pop it in the microwave just like regular pizza! Breakfast pizza, or any leftover pizza, is also a perfect lunchbox meal for the kids or an easy at work snack!
More Pizza-Inspired Recipes
- Pepperoni Pizza Popcorn – easy, fun snack food
- Pizza Grilled Cheese – two all-time favorite comfort food!
- Pizza Baked Tortellini – perfect weeknight meal
- Pizza Waffles – easy, cheesy & crazy good!
- Bubble Pizza Bread – only 3 ingredients!
Cheesy Breakfast Pizza
- 1 can prepared pizza crust or homemade pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ pound sausage cooked and drained
- ¼ cup cooked bacon or bacon bits
- 3 green onions sliced, divided
- ¼ cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 8 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- With 1 tablespoon olive oil, grease a 10"x15" pan with a rim. Press dough into the pan and brush with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with basil. Bake 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, and salt & pepper. Cook in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat just until set, about 3-4 minutes. Eggs should be shiny and undercooked (they will cook more in the oven).
- Sprinkle pizza with toppings and eggs Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Optional: Broil the pizza for 1-2 minutes to brown the cheese on top.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parsley. Rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!