With only 4 ingredients, these homemade Pizza Bagels are a great snack or quick meal!
Only 20 minutes from start to finish, bagels are topped with your favorites toppings and baked until bubbly. Skip the takeout and enjoy a simple favorite at home!
Made with Simple Ingredients
Homemade pizza bagels are absolutely delicious. They use only 4 simple ingredients and straight from the oven, they are ready in just 20 minutes!
Kids, parents, and everyone in between will love them!
BAGELS Plain bagels are the perfect base for this recipe! Everything, cheese, jalapeno or garlic bagels are the perfect way to add extra flavor too. Just use whatever you have on hand!
No Bagels? No problem! Use thick slices of french bread or English muffins.
TOPPINGS The possibilities are endless. Anything that goes on a regular pizza can go on a pizza bagel!
Meat – Pepperoni slices, ham, bacon or ground beef.
Cheese – Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone, parmesan or feta crumbles.
Veggies – Green pepper, mushrooms, onions, or olives.
Extra Spice – Jalapenos, banana peppers, pepperoncini, or a drizzle of hot sauce!
How to Make Pizza Bagels
With only a couple of steps, even the kids can make them!
- Top bagel halves with sauce, toppings, and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes until bubbly and browned on the edges.
Tips for Reheating
Pizza bagels make for quick & easy leftovers!
- Wrap pizza bagels in aluminum foil then reheat in the oven at 350°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Or, wrap in plastic wrap to store & (unwrap first) place them in the microwave to reheat.
- Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to reheat. They will last in an air-tight container for 2-3 days.
Homemade Pizza Related Recipes
- Cheeseburger Pizza – a fun pizza & cheeseburger combo
- Reuben Pizza – cheesy & delicious
- Pizza Bombs – homemade pizza pockets
- Pizza Bites – yummy bite-sized snack
- Cheesy Bread Sticks – ready in 15 minutes
- Easy Homemade Calzones – great portable meal
- French Bread Pizza – budget-friendly
Did you love these Pizza Bagels? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Quick and Easy Pizza Bagels
- 3 plain full-size bagels halved
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Layout bagel halves and top with equal amounts of pizza sauce, pepperoni slices and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!