I absolutely love jalapeño poppers! This was a great way to incorporate them into my dinner!
Be sure to wear gloves when you seed the jalapeños. Removing the seeds and inner membranes helps control the spice levels.
I did these up on the grill but you can also bake them at 350 for about 30 minutes or until juices run clear and temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese (optional)
- 2 whole jalapeños
- olive oil
- cajun seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Wearing gloves, cut each jalapeño in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and inner membranes. Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese (if using). Fill each jalapeño half with cream cheese.
- Cut a slit in each chicken breast. Be careful not to cut all of the way through. Place a jalapeño in each chicken breast. Secure closed with a toothpick.
- Generously rub each chicken breast with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill chicken about 25 minutes turning occasionally until it is cooked through and internal temperature is 165°F.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!