Honey Roasted Carrots are the perfect way to enjoy that garden bounty of sweet carrots, or that great deal on baby carrots at the supermarket! They are tossed in honey, dill, and parsley for an elegant dish perfect for any occasion!
Easy Roasted Carrots
In just 3 simple steps, have this easy honey roasted carrots recipe on the table!
- Wash and dry carrots. Depending on their size, slice them in half or quarters down the center from the thick top to the bottom or quarter the halves if they are still too thick. Just make sure they are uniform in width.
- Mix the glaze in the recipe below and drizzle over carrots. Season well.
- Roast carrots until tender.
Remove from oven and toss with butter, dill and parsley. Mix and match herbs and seasonings for the perfect flavor combination!
Can You Reheat Honey Roasted Carrots?
You sure can! Simply add a pat of butter, cover with plastic wrap and zap in the microwave!
You can also cover them in aluminum foil and put them in the oven until they are heated through. Refresh the flavors with a little more salt and pepper and they are ready to serve!
What Mains Should I Serve with These?
Glazed, roasted carrots literally go with anything! Especially hearty proteins like beef, chicken, and pork. A tender prime rib, a whole roasted chicken, or a stuffed pork tenderloin all make great protein mains with honey roasted carrots.
For a one-pot meal, prepare the carrots according to the recipe and place them, along with a beef roast on a bed of diced baby red potatoes, add some onions and mushrooms in a covered roasting pan and roast them all together! The honey glaze will flavor all the veggies as they roast and there’s only one pot to serve from and one pot to wash!
Dinner is served!
More Roasted Veggies
- Roasted Eggplant – creamy, soft & tasty!
- Parmesan Roasted Leeks – just 4 simple ingredients!
- Roasted Root Vegetables – simple & delicious
- Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus – ready in under 15 mins!
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli– perfectly tender & crisp
Honey Roasted Carrots
- 1 ½ pounds fresh carrots trimmed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash carrots and dry well. Cut carrots, this will vary based on size/type. Small garden carrots can be left whole or halved. Larger store carrots should be halved or quartered lengthwise.
- Mix honey and olive oil in a small bowl. Drizzle over carrots. Add salt & pepper to taste and toss well.
- Roast carrots 20-25 or until tender crisp. Remove from oven, toss with butter, dill and parsley. Season with salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!