Hot Bacon Cheddar dip is hot, cheesy and loaded with flavor! The perfect party dip for crackers or chips!
This creamy cheesy Hot Bacon Cheddar Dip is easy to make and delicious! I’ve been making a cold Bacon Cheddar dip forever and I knew that it would be awesome transformed into a HOT bacon cheese dip too! I mean, bacon and cheese is a match made in heaven so how can you go wrong baking this dip until the cheese is hot and bubbly!
This dip is great for crackers, bread or as a veggie dip. If you’re looking for something different, you can use this dip to fill bread bowls and wrap them in foil. Bake at 325 for about 40 minutes or until hot!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
* casserole dish * bacon * cheese *
HOT BACON CHEDDAR DIP
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 4 green onions slivered
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients reserving 1/2 cup of cheese for topping. Place into a (2 quart) casserole dish or pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers or vegetable sticks.