Looking for something great to throw on the grill this weekend? This is a delicious and easy option!
I love this homemade teriyaki so much more than store bought because I love being able to control the sodium (and add extra ginger and garlic!)! This chicken always grills up juicy and tender and the kids just love it! Such a fast recipe and a family favorite for sure!
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 Pineapple Rings
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (I use low sodium)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Pineapple juice
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root , grated
- 2 Tablespoons finely minced green onions
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Combine all sauce ingredients. In a small Ziplock bag, place the pineapple rings and 3 tablespoons of Teriyaki Sauce.
- In a larger Ziplock bag, add Chicken breasts and teriyaki sauce. Marinate 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Preheat grill to medium. Grill chicken for about 15 minutes or until no pink remains. Grill pineapple slices for 5 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)