Wow… that pretty much sums up this recipe in one word! Just WOW!
I’ve been making this chicken for years, the marinade makes this chicken SO tender and juicy! This easy recipe makes a great main dish but it’s also the perfect chicken to top a delicious salad or even to use in a grilled chicken sandwich!
The sauce is quick and very simple but tastes absolutely amazing! I could (I’m not saying I did or didn’t) eat it with a spoon. This recipe will become a staple in your household!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise or Dressing
- 1/3 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Mix together Dijon, Honey, Soy Sauce and Lemon juice.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of the Honey Mustard Sauce and set aside.
- Mix the chicken breasts with the marinade and let sit up to 4 hours in the fridge
- Preheat the grill to medium and grill the chicken 6-7 minutes per side or until juices run clear and the chicken reaches 170 degrees.
- Add 3 tablespoons of mayo or dressing to the reserved Honey Mustard Sauce
- Drizzle over chicken breasts and enjoy!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)