BLT Dip is a creamy and delicious dip that is party perfect.
All of the flavors of our favorite BLT Sandwich are combined in a creamy cheesy mixture and topped with bacon, lettuce, and juicy tomatoes!
This is the perfect dip for chips, veggies, or tortillas!
Ingredients in BLT Dip
If you’re looking for the perfect appetizer to take to family gatherings, potlucks, or just for hanging out at home, this recipe will have everyone coming back for more!
Cream Cheese Base – Cream cheese is the base of this recipe. The addition of mayo and sour cream makes it smooth and easy to scoop.
Seasonings & Flavors – A bit of garlic powder and smoked paprika flavor this dip. Sharp cheddar and green onion (or swap ½ teaspoon of onion powder) add a boost of flavor.
Turn it into a ranch BLT dip by adding ranch dressing mix, or try Italian dressing mix or fresh herbs if you have them on hand.
Crispy Bacon – I love to make bacon in the oven and keep it in the fridge or freezer.
Time-Saving Tip: Swap out the bacon for bacon bits or pre-cooked bacon.
Lettuce – Iceberg or romaine lettuce are perfect choices for this recipe because they will stay crunchy.
Tomatoes – Anything ripe and juicy variety of tomatoes work here. I most often use either cherry tomatoes or Romas.
How to Make BLT Dip
This simple BLT Dip is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Combine creamy ingredients per the recipe below in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy (this makes it easy to scoop).
- Gently fold in the remaining ingredients (reserving some bacon and tomato for toppings).
- Spread into a smal dish and cover. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Once chilled, top with shredded lettuce, remaining bacon, and diced tomatoes.
Make It in Advance
This BLT dip recipe can be made 48 hours before serving as long as it is tightly covered and chilled in the refrigerator. Add the toppings just before serving so they stay fresh and crisp.
Dippers for BLT Dip
- Veggies: vegetable sticks like celery sticks, zucchini slices, or cucumber coins are great for scooping and dipping
- Bread: any kind of crackers, sliced baguette, or crostini
- Chips: pita chips, tortilla chips, pretzel chips
More Creamy Dips for a Crowd
Did your family love this Creamy BLT Dip? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
Creamy BLT Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes well drained plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- 3 cups finely shredded lettuce iceberg or romaine
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until fluffy with a mixer on medium.
- Stir in smoked paprika, garlic powder, green onions, diced tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and ⅔ of the bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Remove from the fridge, top with lettuce, remaining bacon and chopped tomatoes.
- Serve with bread, crackers, chips or vegetables for dipping.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
This recipe is a winner! Sooo good. I let the cream cheese come to room temp so I didn’t have to use a mixer. Everyone enjoyed it.
I am so happy to hear this recipe was a hit Ami!
I’d like to make this to bring to the office. Do I put all the shredded (3 cups) on top?
Hi Kruptyna, we actually mix it all into the dip itself and you can either set some aside or grate a little extra to sprinkle on top for garnish. Enjoy!