Cheesy Hamburger Dip is a rich creamy cheesy dip with all of your favorite burger flavors. It is topped with even more sharp cheddar cheese, then baked until hot and bubbly. Serve it alongside other favorite appetizers like Buffalo chicken dip for the perfect party spread!
This hamburger dip has brought a new addition to our appetizer recipe roster; it’s so cheesy, loaded with flavor and everyone goes crazy for it.
I am so excited to have partnered with Cabot Cheese to bring you this easy hot cheese dip recipe.
Cheesy Hamburger Dip
I love a good juicy burger… and what better on a burger than a slice of cheddar cheese? If you’re looking for the best cheddar flavor, sharp is the way to go! A good melty cheddar cheese is obviously the best burger topping (along with pickles of course)!
As much as I love a juicy cheeseburger on a sesame seed bun, I think I love this scoopable Cheesy Hamburger Dip even more! It is loaded with the best burger flavors, pickle, bacon and of course heaps of Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese adds loads of bold cheddar flavor.
Cabot is celebrating their 100th anniversary as a co-op this year and what better way to celebrate than with this cheesy game day dip! Cabot Cheese is owned by 1,000 farm families throughout New England and New York and all proceeds are funnelled directly back to the farmers. ❤️
Cheesy Hamburger Dip can be made ahead for any potluck or party and everyone loves the flavors in this dip! I prep this this cheeseburger dip in the morning (or even the night before) and pop it in the oven when my guests arrive. By halftime, you will have a hot cheesy dip that is ready to be devoured. Serve it alongside cheddar sesame crackers (or tortilla chips)!
To make Cheddar Sesame Crackers: simply cut circles (or shapes) out of tortillas, brush with butter and sprinkle with a generous serving of Seriously Sharp Cheddar and bake until golden or crisp. This can be done 3 days ahead of time!
How To Make Hamburger Dip
There are few things better than a good cheese dip, including this juicy cheeseburger dip! The secret to a cream cheese based dip is using a hand mixer to combine the base. This adds air into the cream cheese making it creamy and easy to scoop! I’ve added in my favorite burger flavors in this recipe, if you have toppings you love, add them in… minced onion, yellow mustard, relish, steak spice are all great in this recipe!
To make this Cheesy Hamburger Dip:
- Brown ground beef
- Combine Cabot Cream Cheese and mix-ins
- Stir in Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Top with more cheddar cheese and bacon
- Bake until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted
Chopped lettuce, pickles and diced tomatoes are great toppings for this hamburger dip. If you’re a fan of Jalapeno Popper Dip, add a few diced jalapenos to the mix!
Can You Freeze Cream Cheese Dips
Yes, you sure can! If you happen to have any leftovers, this dip is perfect to freeze and save for a snack another day! It’s also great to make into stuffed mushrooms (just fill and bake) or even to spread on toast!
More Cheesy Recipes You’ll Love
Use your favorite Cabot Cheddars (which are naturally gluten-free and lactose free) in these cheesy snacks:
- The BEST Loaded Nachos
- Easy Spinach Dip
- Crispy Oven Baked Potato Skins
- Cheddar Meatball Poppers
- Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
- Bacon Cheddar Dip
Cheesy Hamburger Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces Cabot Cream Cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup or barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 2 cups Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese divided
- 8 slices bacon fried crisp and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, smoke paprika, dill pickle juice and Dijon mustard with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Fold ground beef, 1 ½ cups Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese and half of the bacon.
- Spread into a 9” pie plate or casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Bake 18-21 minutes or until melted and bubbly. Broil if desired.
- 6 - 10" flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the tortilla into wedges (or use a cookie cutter to cut circles).
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder. Toss with tortillas until evenly coated.
- Lay tortillas in a single layer (you'll likely need 2 pans) and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and sesame seeds.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
I am excited to have partnered with Cabot Cheese to bring you this belly warming hamburger dip. While I was compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Working with great brands I love allows me to keep bringing you the great recipes you love!