These are our favorte crescent roll recipes. You can find something sweet, savory and everything in between!
Crescent Rolls are a great ingredient to cook with. They make for quick meals and can be baked, wrapped, rolled, cut, or filled making the possibilities endless! The buttery flavor makes them perfect for both sweet and savory recipes. If you’re wondering what to make with crescent rolls or how to make ‘pigs in a blanket’ with crescent rolls, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re not familiar with Crescent Rolls, you can usually find them in the refrigerator section near the butter! My favorite is Pillsbury, I always seem to get the best flavor and texture from the Pillsbury crescent rolls!
No crescent rolls in your area? Try making homemade crescent dough to substitute.
Here are my top 30 favorite and must-try recipes
- Crab Rangoon Crescent Cups. Crecents in mini muffin tins with a creamy crab filling.
- Pigs in a Blanket. Everyone loves these baby bites and best of all, they need only 2 ingredients. We wrap them well ahead of time making them party perfect.
- Cranberry Brie Bites. Buttery, creamy, cheesy with a pop of tangy flavor from the cranberries. Perfect for any gathering!
- Jalapeno Popper Crescent Cups. Flaky crecents with a cheesy jalapeno filling for a new twist on a favorite appetizer recipe.
- Oven Baked Bacon Cheese Bites. Not many things are more delicious than cheese and bacon. These bite sized snacks are a favorite.
- Crab Filled Crescent Rolls. Crescents are filled with a cheesy crab filling and baked until browned. They’re a great snack but perfect for dinner with a salad too.
Lunch: Think Beyond the Sandwich
Crescent Roll Dinner Ideas
Crescents for Breakfast
Dessert: Crescent Roll Sweet Endings