Ok, ok … I know this isn’t a from scratch recipe.. but it’s SUPER yummy, and sometimes you just need something quick! I used to put cheese slices in the crescents, I have no idea why I didn’t think of garlic butter sooner!
These are always a huge hit at my house and don’t last long! The best part is the kids love to help put them together while I’m busy preparing other things!
Quick Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rolls
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine butter & garlic. Microwave just until butter is melted. Stir in parsley.
- Unroll crescent rolls and brush with garlic butter mixture. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the butter.
- Gently pull off one of the triangles, flip it over and roll it into a crescent shape keeping the butter side out.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!