These are speedy to make and taste great! Kids absolutely love them as a snack or even served up with a veggie dip for dinner!
Most older kids can even do the rolling themselves!
SBC will be reported.
Click print here ↓
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 2 Mozzarella String Cheese
- 1 6 oz can Tomato Paste
- 4 oz Water
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Basil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add tomato paste, water, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar and basil to small saucepan.
- Stir until will blended and heated over medium heat.
- Cut each string cheese in half lengthwise, then cut each in half the other way.
- Spread small amount sauce near wide end of crescent.
- Cover with 3 overlapping slices of pepperoni and a cut cheese piece. and roll up.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)