4 Ingredient Peach Dumplings may sound intimidating, with this recipe it is anything but! This yummy dessert comes together in a flash and requires only the simplest of ingredients, which you likely already have on hand in your pantry! Sweet juicy peaches wrapped in a flaky dough and baked until browned. Perfect served with a scoop of ice cream!
There is nothing quite like warm peach dumplings baking in the oven, filling your kitchen with an incredible aroma and then serving them warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream! They are comforting, delicious and absolutely crave-worthy! This recipe is likely to become one of your go-to recipes for an easy dessert at home with the family, or your next potluck or BBQ!
While these might taste like you spent an entire day in your kitchen baking, this recipe will leave you with plenty of time to enjoy some time with your family! Instead of making the dough from scratch, this recipe uses crescent rolls for a short cut making this incredibly quick! The use of canned peaches not only helps create the delicious sauce for this recipe, but it also makes this an easy year round treat!
4 Ingredient Peach Dumplings
- 1 can crescent rolls 8 count
- 1 can peach halves in light syrup juice reserved
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut peaches in half.
- Unroll crescent rolls and roll each peach in a crescent roll. Place in an 8×8 baking dish or casserole dish.
- Combine melted butter with 2/3 cup of reserved peach syrup. Pour over rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
My family always requests this Peach Dumplings recipe when the weather starts to get warmer in the spring because this dessert tastes exactly like we imagine a sun-ripened summer day would if it had a flavor! The simplicity of this recipe ensures that I never deny their requests!
Recipe Adapted From OMG Chocolate Desserts
More Recipes You’ll Love