I love Crab Rangoon! Delicious crab and cream cheese are the perfect combination. This is one of the easiest recipes to put together and my guests always rave about them!
Because this recipe starts with pre-made crescent dough, these come together in just minutes! The filling is one of the most delicious crab mixtures you will ever taste but it’s really easy to make. Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor, this Crab Rangoon appetizer totally irresistible!
Once these come out of the oven let them cool for about 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. They come out easily if they are slightly cooled.
Crab Rangoon Crescent Cups
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent rolls regular size
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1 can crab meat 6 ounces, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese & ⅓ cup, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, green onion, garlic and ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Gently fold in crab meat and set aside.
- Open crescent rolls, pinch seams together and cut into 18 even squares.
- Place crescent squares in a mini muffin pan and gently press into the cups. Divide filling between wells. Top with remaining ⅓ cup cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
If you love this here are a few more recipes you might enjoy!
Made these yummy little appetizers for an early Chistmas party with my Kindness Rock group, and they were delicious! I made a few adaptions so I didn’t have to go to the store, using tiny diced onions instead of green onions, lime juice instead of lemon juice, and a cheese blend of Asiago, Fontina and Parmesan cheese instead of Mozzarella cheese. I will definitely be making them again! Took about 10 minutes from start to the oven!
I make the same with shrimp
I have to try this it sounds good
found your site completely by accident and love your recipes!
Mayonnaise or miracle whip? I know it says mayonnaise but I think a-lot of people call Miracle Whip mayonnaise. And it really does make a difference in the recipe.
Mayonnaise Amy. I hope you love the crescent cups!
Beautiful recipes,Thank You
Thank you Eunice!
I love all your tips