This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.Pizza Waffles! Easy, cheesy and crazy good! Just 3 ingredients and a few minutes to make these yummy waffles!
©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
If you’re looking for something ridiculously easy and super delicious you’re going to love these!!
You’ll need just 3 ingredients for these awesome Pizza Waffles! I used pepperoni but you can add sausage, mushrooms, peppers or whatever your favorite toppings are. If the toppings you choose have a lot of water (like mushrooms) you’ll want to cook them first to get rid of most of the water.
Here’s the thing… they’re waffles so I think you could eat them for breakfast and they’re pizza… so evening snack? Dinner? Lunch? Yes, yes and YES!!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Pizza Waffles! Easy, cheesy and crazy good! Just 3 ingredients and a few minutes to make these yummy waffles!
- 1 package crescent rolls (8 pieces)
- 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni (or your favorite pizza toppings)
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls. You will have 8 triangles. Pinch seams to connect 2 triangles so you form 4 rectangles.
- Place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in each rectangle. Fold over and pinch to seal all sides. Repeat with remaining sections.
- Place each piece of dough on the preheated waffle iron. Close and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
More Recipes You’ll Love
How to Make Pizza Waffles
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.