©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
If you’re looking for something ridiculously easy and super delicious you’re going to love these!!
You’ll need just 3 ingredients for these awesome Pizza Waffles! I used pepperoni but you can add sausage, mushrooms, peppers or whatever your favorite toppings are. If the toppings you choose have a lot of water (like mushrooms) you’ll want to cook them first to get rid of most of the water.
Here’s the thing… they’re waffles so I think you could eat them for breakfast and they’re pizza… so evening snack? Dinner? Lunch? Yes, yes and YES!!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
- 1 package crescent rolls 8 pieces
- 1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni or your favorite pizza toppings
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls. You will have 8 triangles. Pinch seams to connect 2 triangles so you form 4 rectangles.
- Place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in each rectangle. Fold over and pinch to seal all sides. Repeat with remaining sections.
- Place each piece of dough on the preheated waffle iron. Close and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
More Recipes You’ll Love