Reuben Rolls are an easy baked version of the classic favorite. Crescent rolls are stuffed with swiss cheese, corned beef and sauerkraut and baked until golden brown.
This yummy twist on a classic Reuben is a match made in heaven!
For those who are “in the know” about the wonders of a good Reuben sandwich, this recipe is sure to end up at the front of the line. This combo is perfection in everything from a Reuben casserole, Reuben pizza or pasta salad!
What is a Reuben Roll Up?
What exactly are Reuben Rolls, anyway?
A bundled version of a reuben slider, it’s just what it sounds like – reuben sandwich ingredients rolled in crescent dough and baked until golden!
How to Make Reuben Rolls
It’s even simpler to make Reuben Rolls than it is to make the original grilled sandwich!
- Unroll crescents on a baking tray. Using parchment makes crescents come out amazingly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, every time!
- On each dough triangle place sauce, corned beef, kraut, and cheese (per recipe below).
- Roll up each sandwich and bake in a preheated oven until crescents are browned and the cheese melts. Yum!
Serve warm out of the oven with your favorite dippings sauce!
There are so many ways to change up this easy recipe!
- Try sprinkling caraway seeds on the dough
- What’s a Reuben without some pickle slaw on the side?
- Use miniature croissants to create a tray of “Reub-atizers.”
- Tuck the crescent dough into mini muffin tins and fill with reuben ingredients for bites
- Use premade crescents, or bake your own from scratch.
Any way you mix it up, these incredibly tasty sandwiches are sure to be a hit with everyone who tries one! (Or you can just eat them all yourself. Whatever;)
Crescent Roll Appetizers
- Jalapeno Popper Crescent Cups
- Oven Baked Bacon Cheese Bites
- Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Cranberry Brie Bites
Reuben Roll Ups
- 1 package crescent rolls (8 count)
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 4 oz corned beef
- 4 oz swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut drained and lightly squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll and divide the crescent rolls.
- On each roll, place 1 tablespoon sauce, 1/2 oz corned beef, 1/2 oz cheese and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut. Roll up and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with extra thousand island dressing for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)