Reuben Roll Ups! All of the deliciousness of a reuben sandwich in an easy to make roll up! Perfect for snacks, appetizers or lunch!
One of my husband’s favorite sandwiches is a Reuben! It’s easy to see why, delicious corned beef and sauerkraut loaded with melty hot swiss cheese. Doesn’t that just sound like a little piece of heaven!
©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
I came up with these quick and easy Reuben Roll Ups as a delicious snack to serve when we had guests but they’re perfect for lunches too! The best part is they take only about 5 minutes of prep.
When purchasing corned beef for these rolls, ask the deli cut the slices a little bit thicker so you only need 1 slice per roll. If your corned beef is a little bit thinner, you may need to add a few slices. I cut the beef and the cheese diagonally into triangles for the perfect fit!
If you’d like to prepare these ahead of time, roll them as directed, place them on a parchment lined pan and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Remove them from the fridge while the oven is preheating and bake as directed.
Tools You’ll Need For This Recipe
Reuben Roll Ups
- 1 package crescent rolls , (8 count)
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 4 oz corned beef
- 4 oz swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut , drained and lightly squeezed dry
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll and divide the crescent rolls.
- On each roll, place 1 tablespoon sauce, 1/2 oz corned beef, 1/2 oz cheese and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut. Roll up and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with extra thousand island dressing for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love