©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
I actually make Jalapeno popper dip frequently and it’s one recipe everyone always asks for. I figured that same delicious dip would be amazing in an easy to hold two-bite appetizer. Let me tell you, I was right.. these are delicious! I recently brought these to a party and they were a smashing success… and of course I was asked for the recipe (so be sure to print a few extras)!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
JALAPENO POPPER CRESCENT CUPS
- 1 package crescent rolls
- cooking spray
- 6 oz diced jalapenos or to taste
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese. Mix all remaining ingredients except crescent rolls. in a small bowl.
- Open crescent rolls, pinch seams together and cut into 18 even squares.
- Place crescent squares in a mini muffin pan and gently press into the cups. Divide filling between wells. Top with remaining ⅓ cup cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.