Who needs a campfire when these S’mores Cookies can be baked in minutes?
These cookies use a shortcut to make them extra fast meaning dessert can be ready in no time at all.
Starting with ready-made cookie dough saves time (and dishes) but you can make a from-scratch cookie dough if you’d prefer.
It has all of the flavors of our fave s’mores dessert with the graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows but all baked up into an easy treat.
VARIATIONS Peanut butter can be added to the dough for signature s’mores.
Try a version with any cookie dough you love from chocolate cookies to peanut butter.
Dehydrated marshmallows are added to the cookie dough for this recipe. These little ‘mallows are similar to the crunchy ones you’d find in a cereal.
You can find dehydrated marshmallows in the baking aisle in most grocery stores or online here. (While we’re at it, did you know you can grab a bag of JUST cereal marshmallows?!) Yum!
How to Make S’mores Cookies
A few simple steps to these delicious S’mores Cookies:
- Mix premade (or homemade) cookie dough with marshmallows, & graham crackers.
- Scoop onto a pan and top with chocolate. Freeze for ten minutes & bake (as per recipe below).
- Once baked, top each with a scoop of marshmallow fluff.
- Marshmallows can be browned with a hand-held kitchen torch or on broil in the oven. If broiling, watch the mallows very closely as they can go from toasted to burned quickly!
How to Store
Keep a single layer of s’mores cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Keep a slice of bread inside the container to absorb extra moisture. These cookies can also be frozen. Place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, once they are frozen remove them and store them in a freezer bag in the freezer.
Best Baking Tips
- Chill the cookie dough before baking so it retains its shape.
- No kitchen torch? Simply place the s’mores cookies under the broiler once they’ve been baked.
- If a piping bag isn’t available use a sandwich bag with one of the corners snipped off, then toss the bag.
- Hot S’Mores Dip – perfect for a party
- S’mores Bars
- S’mores Pie (No Bake)
- S’mores Peanut Butter Cups
- 5 Minute S’mores Dip
Did you love these S’mores Cookies? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough or 1 recipe homemade cookie dough
- ¼ cup mini dehydrated marshmallows
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- 32 milk chocolate melting wafers
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, combine cookie dough with mini marshmallows and crushed graham crackers until fully incorporated.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, create 16 balls of dough and place them on the prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press a chocolate melting wafer into the top center of the cookie, then top it with another melting wafer.
- Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden.
- Remove from the oven and fill a pastry bag with marshmallow fluff.
- Carefully pipe 1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff onto the chocolate center of the cookies.
- Let the marshmallow fluff rest for 5 minutes to let the peaks rest.
- Using a kitchen torch, carefully toast the tops of the marshmallows until golden brown.
Reshaping the cookies with your hands once you press the chocolate in may be needed.
An oven on broil can be used instead of a kitchen torch, simply decrease the cook time of the cookies by 1 minute and set the oven to low broil until marshmallow is golden.
These can be served warm or cold. For a gooey consistency, eat while hot or reheat for 15 seconds in the microwave if the cookies have already cooled.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!