You don’t need a campfire to make this super easy, super yummy recipe for S’mores Dip!
Party perfect and popular with young and old alike, S’mores dip is the fun way to enjoy this classic chocolate dessert without all leaving your kitchen!
Delicious S’mores Dip
- We love this easy version of S’mores dip because it can go from the skillet to the table in one step!
- Make it on the stove, in the microwave, or in the oven!
- Put a pan of S’mores dip on the table and surround it with a variety of dippables (see below)!
Our recipe takes the separate parts of a S’mores treat but cooks them all up in one so there’s no separate melting, assembling, or mess!
CHOCOLATE & MARSHMALLOWS are melted in a saucepan with some milk and then baked with extra marshmallows and served.
GRAHAM CRACKERS Would s’mores be s’mores without graham crackers? We don’t think so which is why they are the best thing for dipping and dunking into this delish dip!
Why not swirl in a few scoops of peanut butter or some cherry pie filling? Use white chocolate or add some caramel, the choices are endless!
How to Make S’mores Dip
It’s super easy to make hot s’mores dip!
- Heat all ingredients except 1 cup of marshmallows in a saucepan until melted (per recipe below).
- Pour into an oven-safe dish & top with remaining marshmallows, broil until melted & golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately.
PRO TIP: A cast-iron skillet will go from the stovetop to the oven to the table in a cinch!
In the Microwave: Melt chocolate chips & milk in the microwave until smooth. Add marshmallows & stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Serve immediately.
PRO TIP: Short for time? Marshmallow cream or fluff will melt faster than marshmallows. No chocolate chips? Break up a chocolate bar or two and toss in the pot!
What to Serve with S’mores Dip
Gather everyone around the S’mores dip and set out bowls of our favorite dippers or include your own!
- SWEET Graham crackers, Oreo cookies, chocolate chip cookies, or animal crackers!
- SALTY Pretzel rods, thick-style potato chips, or Ritz crackers.
- FRUIT Green apple slices, orange wedges, peach slices, or bananas.
How to Reheat S’mores Dip
Keep leftover S’mores dip in a covered container in the refrigerator and it will last for about 3 days. Add a little milk or cream, stir, and reheat in the microwave until it is bubbly before serving again.
Delicious Dessert Dips
- Fruit Dip – only 2 ingredients
- Easy Cookie Dough Dip – easy & creamy
- Caramel Apple Dip – the best potluck dish
- Dunkaroo Dip – ready in 5 minutes
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip – fluffy & flavorful
Did you love this S’mores Dip? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Hot S'mores Dip
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups marshmallows divided
- graham crackers for serving
- Combine chocolate chips, milk and 1 ½ cups of marshmallows in a sauce pan. Heat over medium low and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour into an oven safe dish and top with remaining marshmallows.
- Broil 1 minute or just until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)