This is one of the simplest recipes to make, it takes just a few minutes but it’s so ooey gooey yummy!
The best part is the way the chocolate melts with the marshmallows making it extra rich and yummy! Perfect to put out last minute because you can use ingredients you probably already have on hand! This recipe was made by my teenaged daughter… (and eaten by me! LOL) Soo yummy! While I used graham crackers to serve along with this, crispy apples or other fruit would be great too!
You can use regular or mini marshmallows for this recipe (I find the mini marshmallows easier to measure) or the regular sized marshmallows. I use milk chocolate chips but if you prefer, you can use semi-sweet.
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Click print here ↓
HOT S’MORES DIP
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups marshmallows divided
- graham crackers for serving
- Combine chocolate chips, milk and 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows in a sauce pan. Heat over medium low and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour into an oven safe dish and top with remaining marshmallows.
- Broil 1 minute or just until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)