Who doesn’t love S’mores? This easy no bake pie is delicious and doesn’t take long to put together!
The filling is pretty quick to make and tastes fantastic! If you are really in a rush, you could easily substitute it for a boxed pudding filling but it really is worth the few extra minutes to make it yourself. When toasting the marshmallows, keep a very close eye on them because as we all know they can burn pretty quickly!
Be sure to check out my S’mores Dip recipe for another yummy no bake dessert idea!
S’mores Pie (No Bake)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 premade graham crust
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- In a medium sauce pan combine cocoa powder, sugar and constarch. Add in milk and vanilla. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Let boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Pour into prepared crust and cool 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with marshmallows. Place pie on the lowest rack in the oven and turn the broil on. Broil just until marshmallows brown.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)