In about 5 minutes, you can make this S’mores dip for a fun twist on the classic camping favorite!
No campfire? No problem! With this easy microwave recipe, all the flavors of a Hershey’s chocolate bar, marshmallows, and graham crackers are blended into one sweet, creamy dessert that everyone can dig into!
Perfect for a Party!
- No assembly and no mess, S’mores dip is a great beginner recipe for young cooks in the kitchen!
- Make it in minutes from the microwave (or stovetop)!
- Make and serve in a cast-iron skillet for that fun campfire look, and add surround it with a selection of dippables (see below).
Ingredients & Variations
CREAMY: Sweetened milk melted into marshmallow fluff makes the creamy base. Mini marshmallows will work, just cook a little longer. A couple swirls of peanut butter or even some cherry pie filling add a whole new dimension of flavor!
CHOCOLATEY: Chocolate chips can be semi-sweet or dark, even broken pieces of a chocolate bar will work. Toss in a handful of peanut butter or butterscotch chips too!
CRUNCHY: Graham crackers are the classic dipper, but all kinds of crispy and crunchy treats can be used for dipping. Check out our list below!
How to Make S’mores Dip
It’s so easy to camp out in the comfort of your own home with this simple twist on an old fave!
- Melt condensed milk & chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth (per the recipe below).
- Add marshmallow fluff & swirl into the warm chocolate mixture.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dippers.
On The Stovetop: Melt sweetened condensed milk & chocolate chips over medium-low heat and proceed with the recipe as directed
Lots of delish dippers make S’mores dip a party favorite because there is something for everyone!
- Fruit: Apple slices, banana slices, whole strawberries, tangerine slices, or pineapple!
- Sweet: Oreos, shortbread cookies, ladyfingers, peanut butter cookies, & of course, graham crackers!
- Salty: Ritz crackers, pretzel rods, or even thick-cut potato chips or homemade crostini taste great!
Dessert Dips We Love
- Fruit Dip – 2 ingredient dip
- Easy Cookie Dough Dip – a crowd fave
- Caramel Apple Dip – so creamy
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip – full of fall flavors
- Dunkaroo Dip – a kid favorite
Did you make this S’mores Dip? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
5 Minute S'mores Dip
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup marshmallow fluff
- graham crackers for serving
- marshmallows & chocolate squares for garnish (optional)
- Mix condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and return it to the microwave checking every 15 seconds until just about melted. (microwaves can vary).
- Add bits of the Marshmallow Fluff on top of the chocolate and microwave an additional 15 seconds or until it is soft.
- Using a butter knife, gently swirl the fluff and chocolate together to get a marbled effect.
- Top with desired garnish and serve warm with graham crackers.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!