Here’s an easy yummy treat for dessert! S’mores dip is a great twist on an old summer favorite! Kids of all ages love S’mores, and who doesn’t love a good dip? This recipe is the best of both worlds! It’s super easy to make, in fact, all you need are a few ingredients and a microwave! No need to roast any marshmallows over the campfire to make this yummy S’mores treat ;)
This dip is great with graham crackers, but my kiddos also love to dip fruit (strawberries, bananas and apples) in this dip and so do I!! This is sure to be as big a hit with your family as it was for mine!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup marshmallow fluff
- graham crackers for serving
- marshmallows & chocolate squares for garnish (optional)
- Mix condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and return it to the microwave checking every 15 seconds until just about melted. (Mine only took 40 seconds total but microwaves can vary).
- Add bits of the Marshmallow Fluff on top of the chocolate and microwave an additional 15 seconds or until it is soft. Using a butter knife gently swirl the fluff and the chocolate together to get a marbled effect. Top with desired garnish and serve warm with graham crackers.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)