This is an awesome recipe!!
You can mix in your favorite toppings… I even did a 1/2 and 1/2 by putting pepperoni in half of the mixture!
We have had pizza night every Friday for about 15 years now! Anything goes on pizza night… frozen, delivery, hamburger buns with sauce & cheese… but this is by far the favorite! It’s as easy as doing a frozen but so much yummier and fun to eat!
EASY PIZZA BUBBLE BREAD! ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!
- 1 roll of biscuit dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups cheese I used 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar
- Toppings as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces using kitchen scissors or a knife.
- In a large bowl, toss biscuit pieces, pizza sauce, toppings and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Spoon biscuit pieces into a well greased 9×9 pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and centre seems cooked.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Inspired by Pillsbury!