These yummy little french toast roll ups have the flavor of french toast but are super easy to eat and fun for little hands! These make a great lunch or breakfast or even an after school snack!
You can choose whatever filling you’d like for these, I love cream cheese and jam together for a yummy treat!
SBC will be reported.
Click print here ↓
French Toast Roll Ups
- 16 slices Soft Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Filling of your Choice (such as cream cheese, jam, nutella or your favorite)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Place piece of bread on a cutting board and trim your crusts. With a rolling pin flatten each piece of bread.
- At one end of your bread place your filling (just a small strip) and roll up.
- In a shallow dish combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well. In a second shallow dish whisk together eggs and milk. Coat your bread roll in your egg mixture.
- Heat a pan over low-medium heat, melt butter to coat pan. Place rolls in the pan, seam side down.
- Cook until golden brown turning to brown all sides.
- Remove the rolls one at a time from pan and roll to coat in cinnamon sugar mixture.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)