After I made my Baked Apple Pie Roll ups.. and realized how heavenly they were, I knew this would work with other things! I decided to try it with blueberry cheesecake and let me tell you, these Blueberry Cheesecake Roll Ups were AMAZINGLY delicious!
Make sure you place these seam side down on parchment paper so they don’t open up in the oven! If they happen to slightly flatten out when you bake them, you can easily squeeze them round again using tongs before they cool and they will hold their shape!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Blueberry Pie Filling * Cream Cheese * Rolling Pin *
Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-Ups (Oven Baked)
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 lemon
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a zester or fine grater, zest (remove the rind) from the lemons (just the yellow, not the white)
- Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine sugar and lemon rind on a small plate.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and the juice from ½ a lemon in a small bowl. Place into a zippered bag and snip off the corner.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each slice of bread. Top with about 1 tablespoon of blueberry pie filling.
- Roll up and dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a “butter dish” and just rolled in there) and then roll in the lemon sugar.
- Place seam side down on a parchment paper lined pan and bake 16-18 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love
* Blueberry Lemon Loaf * French Toast Roll Ups * Bacon Grilled Cheese Roll Ups *
Could you roll this in crescent roll dough?
So glad I found your web site! I’ve loved everything I’ve made from your recipes!! Just finished some egg rolls in the air fryer! Delicious!!
So glad you’ve loved the recipes Debbie! I haven’t tried it in crescent rolls but I do think it would work. Let us know how it goes!
Recipe may have been ok if the list of ingredients Were correct. Says 2/3 cups of sugar.. then just says combine sugar ( idk how much or what kind I’m assuming regular) on plate with lemon zest and then add powder sugar to cream cheese mix…. unfortunately because the amount of each were no where in the recipe.. this turned out Terrible. Whole consistency basically liquified and sweetness were wayyy off. You should fix the recipe to say how much sugar for the lemon zest mix.. and how much powder sugar for the cream cheese filling.
Tiffany, I’m so sorry to hear that it didn’t turn out for you. Yes, use ⅔ cups of regular sugar to combine with the lemon zest and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to mix with the cream cheese.
I used the block cream cheese, not the spreadable tub and was careful not to overfill the roll ups. I did place them seam side down. Hopefully some of those suggestions work for you.
I wanna try this recipe but I don’t see the amount of powder suger I need to add to the cream cheese!
Sorry about that, it should read 3 tablespoons.
So happy I found this site, I want to make everything you post.It all looks so delicious and easy. Just what us Dads needs.
Thank you so much Craig!