These delicious Crispy Parmesan Potatoes make the perfect snack or side! My girls love dipping them in sour cream or ketchup!
You can use pretty much any seasonings and any type of potatoes! I love fresh garlic but it’s not a great fit in this recipe as the high temperature causes it to burn. Garlic Powder adds lots of great flavor without burning.
To make the potatoes nice and crispy, you’ll want to make sure they are cut nice and thin. I use a Mandoline slicer to make this task extra quick.
Items you’ll need for this recipe
Crispy Parmesan Potatoes
- 4 medium potatoes scrubbed (not peeled)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder onion powder & pepper
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes ¼" thick and toss with olive oil seasoning and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a single layer about 30 minutes or until browned, flipping potatoes after 15 minutes.
- Once browned, top with remaining 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles and browns.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Other recipes you might love:
- Simple Herb Roasted Potatoes by Spend With Pennies
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Bacon, Garlic & Parmesan from Buns in my Oven
- Pepper Ranch Roasted Potatoes by Spend With Pennies
- Crispy Salt & Vinegar Smashed Potatoes from The Comfort of Cooking
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes by Spend With Pennies