This is a very simple and delicious dish with two of my very favorite flavor…. BACON & MUSHROOMS! There is nothing I don’t love about this dish!
I have been known to drizzle truffle oil over the top for a special little treat!
Creamy Bacon Mushroom Fettuccine
- 6 slices Bacon , Cut Into 1/2-inch Pieces
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups Half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 Package fresh fettuccine noodles (9 oz)
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan & set aside.
- Leave enough bacon grease in the pan to lightly coat the bottom. Add mushrooms & garlic and cook on medium high heat about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth to the mushrooms and turn heat up to high. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add in cream and cook until thick & bubbly. Add in bacon and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Toss cooked pasta noodles with sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)