Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Parmesan Flatbread is the perfect summer meal! Juicy chicken, crisp fresh lettuce with a creamy garlic parmesan dressing all topped off with a grilled garlic parmesan flatbread.
I’m excited to have partnered with Flatout to bring you this delicious summer recipe!
Nothing says summer like serving a meal fresh off the grill! Memorial Day is the perfect time to fire up your barbecue and grill up some chicken and garlic parmesan flatbread to create a crisp and fresh salad loaded with flavor.
Picture this…a beautiful summer evening, sitting in your backyard with your closest friends. What are you serving? Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Parmesan Flatbread of course! Grilled chicken is absolutely PERFECT when combined with garlic and parmesan cheese! It screams for summer and backyard parties (and in my case, fresh watermelon Mojitos on the deck too)!
This is an easy summer recipe; the dressing and salad ingredients can be prepped well ahead of time and just tossed together before serving. The chicken is best when it’s been marinated so it can be made ahead of time too and of course the Garlic Parmesan flatbreads take only seconds to make.
This creamy Caesar salad dressing uses mayo as a base (use light mayonnaise works perfectly in this recipe too) makes for a quick twist on a classic salad. In fact, this will easily become your favorite summer salad being quick and easy to make and absolutely loaded with flavor.
One of the best parts of this grilled chicken caesar salad is the garlic parmesan Flatbreads. When eating any caesar salad, I love to have a wrap of some sort to scoop up the crisp lettuce and toppings and eat it almost taco style. I always save a piece of my flatbread to scoop out any dressing left in the bottom of the bowl along with any bits of parmesan cheese!
For the grilled Flatbreads, I start with ProteinUP™ Carb Down® Flatout Flatbread (which are weight watchers approved and have less carbs with all of the flavor). I brush them with a delicious garlicky olive oil. While I’m grilling the chicken I just add the Flatbreads to the grill for a couple of minutes to give them a nice smoky flavor. Just before removing them, I sprinkle on some fresh parmesan and let it cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can find Flatout in your area here (find more Flatout recipe ideas here).
A couple of notes about this recipe:
- Homemade is best but you can sub in store bought caesar dressing instead.
- Rotisserie chicken (or leftover chicken) is perfect in this recipe.
- ProteinUP™ Carb Down® Flatout Flatbread can be used to make a grilled chicken caesar wrap for an easy handheld meal.
- If you don’t have a grill, simply bake the chicken tenders in your oven, they’re delicious this way as well.
Deciding on dinner tonight and not sure what to prepare? Look no further than this Grilled Caesar Salad recipe! Whether you choose to eat it as a crisp summer salad or a fresh handheld wrap on the go, this will one of your favorite salads year round!
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Garlic Parmesan Flatbread
- 8 chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- grilled chicken seasoning store bought or homemade
- 8 cups romaine letttuce
- 1 ½ cups croutons
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 4 Flatout ProteinUP™ Carb Down® Flatbread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Combine chicken tenders and olive oil in a small bowl. Season as desired and grill 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Brush on each flatbread and place on grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly grilled. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cook until melted.
- In a large bowl, cut romaine lettuce into bite size pieces. Add croutons, parmesan cheese and prepared chicken. Top with dressing and toss.
- Cut the grilled flatbread into 6 pieces. Serve with prepared salad.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love
I am excited to have partnered with Flatout to bring you this delicious summer recipe. While I was compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Working with great brands I love allows me to keep bringing you the great recipes you love!