Sheet Pan Shrimp is an easy way to make an elegant and tasty supper using just one pan!
Everyone loves succulent garlic butter shrimp, and now this favorite dish can be made right in the oven. Tossed in a handful of seasonings potatoes, asparagus, and shrimp are all baked together for an easy dinner recipe!
Why We Love this Recipe
This versatile dish is perfect for an elegant dinner party and easy enough for a weeknight dinner!
It’s low on prep and quick on cleanup, but big on flavor and presentation!
With a variety of seasonings, this dish has an endless amount of flavor options to keep your taste buds entertained.
Sub out the vegetables for whatever you have on hand!
Tips & Ingredients
SHRIMP Jumbo shrimp are hearty and delicious! But any shrimp will work in this recipe, just be sure the shrimp are peeled and deveined. If using a smaller shrimp, you may need to reduce the cooking time!
To tell if the shrimp is done, it should be pink in color with slightly opaque and white flesh.
POTATOES Baby potatoes or thin skinned potatoes work well for this recipe (and other roasted potato recipes). For a change, try sweet potatoes or yams. Cut the potatoes small enough so they cook quickly.
VEGGIES Any veggies will work great in this recipe! We love the flavor of asparagus, but broccoli, red peppers, shallots, or roasted pearl onions are all great additions.
For softer or thicker asparagus, add it to the pan sooner. For thinner stalks, add it to the pan later.
SEASONINGS With a handful of simple seasonings and red pepper flakes for a little extra spice this dish is loaded with flavor! Try tossing in a homemade fajita seasoning, or serving with homemade garlic butter for dipping the shrimp in.
How To Make Sheet Pan Shrimp
This is one super simple recipe that has all the protein, veggies, and starch in one pan!
- Toss potatoes in olive oil/herb mixture and roast (per recipe below).
- Chop and season asparagus (or broccoli, if using) and add to the pan.
- Combine shrimp with melted butter mixture and add to the pan until shrimp is cooked through.
What To Serve With Sheet Pan Shrimp
Even though this is just like a one-pot meal, it’s always nice to have side dishes! Additional starches like rice or pasta aren’t necessary since potatoes provide enough carbs. Stick with extra vegetable dishes for light and pleasing flavor combination! And don’t forget dessert!
- Greek salad is perfect with garlic shrimp.
- Wilted greens
- Crusty homemade bread
- Lemon curd for dessert- yum!
This one of a kind recipe is fun to make, and it’s an absolutely fail-proof. Delicious every time!
Did you enjoy this Sheet Pan Shrimp? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes washed and cut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound asparagus washed and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Garlic Butter Drizzle
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano, salt & pepper. Place on a roasting pan and roast 20 minutes.
- Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive, salt and pepper. Flip potatoes and add asparagus to the potatoes on the roasting pan. Roast 10 minutes (If asparagus is thin it can be added with the shrimp).
- Combine garlic butter ingredients. Toss half of the garlic butter mixture with the shrimp. Add shrikmpto the pan and roast an additional 6-8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle parsley over top.
- Serve with remaining melted garlic butter for dipping or drizzling.
More Delicious Shrimp Recipes
- Coconut Shrimp Curry
- Sriracha Grilled Shrimp
- Coconut Shrimp
- Shrimp and Grits
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Garlic Butter Shrimp