Parmesan Broiled Tilapia! On the table in 10 minutes!
This recipe has been pinned 500,000 times, and for good reason! Once you’ll try it, you will see why!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is a great and quick recipe that my whole family loves! It’s so light and flaky and the best part… it’s on the table in 10 minutes start to finish! This recipe does call for tilapia, but any white fish can easily be substituted in this recipe!
I serve it up with a salad and some rice for a nice quick weeknight dinner!
Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- 4 Tilapia Fillets (defrosted if frozen)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Mayo/Dressing (I use Hellmann’s Light)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Dill
- Pepper to taste
- Turn broiler onto high and adjust oven rack to the top.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the tilapia. Set aside.
- Place tilapia fillets on a foil lined pan.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over and divide the parmesan mixture over the uncooked sides of the tilapia.
- Return to the oven and broil an additional 3-4 minutes making sure not to over cook the fish.