A rich and creamy baked pumpkin cheesecake with warm fall spices and a creamy whipped topping. This luscious dessert recipe takes just 5 minutes of prep time and gives perfect results every time!
This Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe should’ve been named easier than pie, it’s one of the quickest you’ll ever find! It literally takes just a few minutes to prepare; just toss all of the ingredients into the blender and pour it into a pie crust and bake! Just like that, it turns out perfect every time!
When pouring this into the crust, you’re going to want to ensure it’s about 1/4″ from the top so it doesn’t overflow. If you have a little bit of extra batter left in your blender, just pour it into lined mini muffin pans mini and bake about 18 minutes or until set! Perfect little bite sized testers!
I’ve used both homemade or store bought graham crusts in the recipe with perfect results! Pumpkin Pie Spice is a mixture I don’t use very often so I usually just mix up a small batch at home in the fall since I have all of the ingredients on hand anyhow! I top this with whipped topping or homemade whipped cream and a little pinch of fresh nutmeg.
More Pumpkin Favorites
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Karo corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- whipped cream for serving optional
Homemade Crust (or use store-bought)
- 1 ¼ cups graham crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar, & butter until well combined. Place in a 9″ pie pan and press along the sides and bottom.
- Place all ingredients (except whipped cream) in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust until about ¼″ from the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Top with whipped cream (or whipped topping) and a pinch of nutmeg before serving if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Here are some other recipes you’ll love:
Recipe Adapted from Food Network Magazine