This Fluffy Pumpkin Dip is a rich and creamy no-bake dip, perfect for any fall gathering or even for dessert!
A fluffy cream cheese base is combined with pumpkin, spice, and everything nice in just minutes. Pumpkin pie dip is perfect for dipping crackers, cookies, or fruit.
Favorite Fall Dessert or Snack
- This pumpkin pie dip recipe adds a new twist to the dip menu with flavors found in our fave pumpkin pie recipe.
- It is easy to make in about 5 minutes without even heating the oven or the stove.
- This dip will last about 4-5 days in the fridge so it can be made ahead of time.
- Enjoy pumpkin dip throughout the week for dessert or as a fruit dip for a snack.
Ingredients in Pumpkin Dip
CREAM CHEESE: The cream cheese base is lightly sweetened with powdered sugar making it almost like a pumpkin cheesecake dip.
PUMPKIN, SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE: Pumpkin puree and pumpkin spices add the fall flavor in this recipe. Use a can of pumpkin puree for the pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
TOPPING: Use whipped cream like cool whip for the topping, or homemade whipped Cream. Homemade whipped cream may not hold up quite as long in the fridge but holds up well for about 24 hours.
How to Make Pumpkin Dip
Make the perfect pumpkin fluff dip in no time!
- Beat cream cheese & powdered sugar together.
- Stir in pumpkin & spices per recipe below.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate & serve.
Kitchen Tip: When using cream cheese in any dip (sweet or savory) beating it with a hand mixer makes it fluffy and easy to scoop without breaking your chips, dippers or fruit.
This is the perfect dip for dunking!
- Pieces of apples, bananas, berries, or any other fresh fruit.
- Gingersnaps, wafer cookies, vanilla cookies, or graham crackers.
- Pretzels, potato chips, or even just a spoon!
There are a couple of secrets to making this pumpkin dip extra fluffy:
- Use softened cream cheese.
- Be sure to beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the dip, don’t overmix.
- This dip will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
More Quick Dessert Dips
- 5 Minute S’mores Dip
- 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip
- Easy Cookie Dough Dip
- Hot S’Mores Dip
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip (No Bake)
Did you enjoy this Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip? Be sure to leave a comment and a rating below!
Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ⅓ cups powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 ⅓ cups whipped topping
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer on medium until light and fluffy. Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sliced apples or graham crackers.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
This was a miss for me, sadly. I have loved every other recipe I’ve gotten from this site. I followed the directions and recipe exactly and the end result was just very bland and too sweet. Taste is subjective, so others may love it! I’m also in my first trimester of pregnancy so it could just be me?
This was wonderful with cinnamon chips!
Most requested holiday treat from the family and coworkers!!!
This was really good’. Going to definitely keep this recipe ! I am going to use it Jallooween night as well as Thanksgiving !
As usual thanks so much for sharing’
This is the easiest, most delicious fall dessert. Whenever I bring this to an event it is always the hit of the party and everyone is asking for the recipe!
Nope. Far too sickly sweet. Had to throw it out.
Instead, 1 package cream cheese, 1 can pumpkin, 1 cup whipped topping, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, then sugar to taste.
Can this be made the day before I am serving it? Thanks
Yes, this can be made in advance it will last for up to 5 days in the refrigerator!