This Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip delivers tons of fall flavor in a fluffy no-bake dip! Warm spices combined with a rich creamy base makes this pumpkin dip perfect for apples, bananas and more!
This easy dip is the perfect pumpkin pie fix made effortless!
Pumpkin Dip in is the Air!
Crunchy leaves, light sweaters and crispy dewy mornings. Fall is here again and that means it’s time to “pumpkin” all of the things!
Pumpkin mixed with those warm cinnamon spices is just one of those things that make us think of fall! We include pumpkin in everything from quick breads, and pies to totally crazy unique cookies! Of course, I can’t forget my favorite Pumpkin Spice Lattes… the perfect fall treat!
Pumpkin Pie Dip is Delish!
If you’re looking for an amazing snack or dessert, this easy pumpkin dip is the answer!
This pumpkin pie dip captures all of the fall yumminess without any of the work; in just about 5 minutes you can whip up this rich and deliciously creamy pumpkin pie dip for a fall treat anyone will love! I bring this to many events and I’m ALWAYS asked for the recipe!
My daughter can’t get enough of this pumpkin dip and uses it as a fruit dip… it’s perfect with apples and bananas but also great with gingersnaps, graham crackers… and of course spoons. I love that it’s a dessert that makes her beg for fresh fruit!
More No Bake Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies (no bake)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (No Bake)
- No Bake Rainbow Pie
- No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped topping *
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sliced apples, graham crackers or your favorite fruit!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love