This no bake dessert recipe is not only elegant, it’s super easy! The best part is that you can make it ahead of time so it’s perfect if you have guests coming over!
I made these in Stemless Champagne Glasses but they can easily be made in any type of glass, mason jar or even disposable plastic cups! These can be made with any flavor of pie filling.
Super easy and super versatile!
No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits!
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Cream together cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
- Add whipping cream and beat on medium for 2 minutes. Add in sugar beat until stiff and fluffy.
- In jars or glasses, layer pie fillings and cheesecake mixture.
- Top with additional whipped cream or whipped topping if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)