These were super easy and turned out so cute!! I love them and my daughters were excited to take them to school! You can whip up a batch of these super fast because they start with pre-made cookie dough!!
Valentines Day Cookie Pops Recipe
Premade cookies on a stick make a fun treat for any occasion!
- 1 Package of Pre Made Valentines Sugar Cookies
- Heart Sprinkles
- Lollipop Sticks
- Royal Icing
- 1 Tablespoon of Meringue Powder
- 5 oz Icing Sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons water**
- Mix together the Icing Sugar and meringue powder
- Add water a little bit at a time until the icing is a good consistency to brush on the edges of the cookies
- Note: If you don’t have meringue powder, you can use a little bit of flour instead. It won’t stick quite as well but it does work (I tried it)
- Place a stick in the centre of each pre made cookie.. don’t worry if it cracks a little, just give it a squish, it’ll bake just fine
- Place on parchment paper and bake according to directions. Cool completely
- Working quickly, brush the edges of each cookie with the icing mixture and dip into sprinkles. Allow to dry.
- Package in treat bags with ribbon or serve