These were super easy and turned out so cute!! I love them and my daughters were excited to take them to school! You can whip up a batch of these super fast because they start with pre-made cookie dough!!
These are another one of those great ideas that can easily be adapted to any holiday or occasion!
Valentines Day Cookie Pops Recipe
- 1 package pre-made valentines sugar cookies
- heart sprinkles
- lollipop sticks
- 1 tablespoon meringue powder
- 5 ounces powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons water**
- Mix together the Icing Sugar and meringue powder
- Add water a little bit at a time until the icing is a good consistency to brush on the edges of the cookies
- Note: If you don't have meringue powder, you can use a little bit of flour instead. It won't stick quite as well but it does work (I tried it)
- Place a stick in the centre of each pre made cookie.. don't worry if it cracks a little, just give it a squish, it'll bake just fine
- Place on parchment paper and bake according to directions. Cool completely
- Working quickly, brush the edges of each cookie with the icing mixture and dip into sprinkles. Allow to dry.
- Package in treat bags with ribbon or serve
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)