Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These are adorable and delicious! You can use any color of M&Ms to make them a perfect treat for any time of year! Use your imagination, you can add sprinkles or other Valentine’s candies to make these fun!
Not only are they super yummy but they are easy to make and a perfect treat for your kiddos to share!
Click print here ↓
!Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 Pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat while stirring until smooth. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Add Eggs one at a time stirring until mixed. Add in vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda & baking powder. Stir into the egg mixture. Add 1/2 of the M&Ms and 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and top with remaining M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool, remove from pan and cut into bars