Pretzel M&Ms are such sweet little chocolate candy bites and are so easy to make you’ll want to make them all the time!
Change up the colors of the M&Ms and sprinkles to make these for any occasion. With just 4 ingredients they’re quick and simple to make.
- pretzels (we prefer square if you can find them but mini twists will work)
- hugs or kisses chocolates
- M&Ms, any color
- optional: sprinkles
How to Make Pretzel M&Ms
You don’t need a lot of time (or talent!) to make Pretzel M&M’s. Just a dash of creativity makes this treat so much fun to make!
- Top pretzels with a Hershey’s hug (or kiss!) on a baking sheet.
- Bake about 4 minutes or until the candy is melted enough to stick to the pretzel.
- Add M&Ms to the top while the hugs are still warm.
Let them cool completely before serving.
The hugs will soften but hold their shape. They may look like they haven’t melted even though they’re soft. Don’t overcook them!
Even better, you can customize Hershey Hugs with different colored m&m’s for each holiday or special occasion!
- Halloween – Try orange and brown candies (or sprinkles) melted into Hershey kisses.
- Christmas – Or red and green candies (or sprinkles) melted into white Hershey Kisses!
- Easter – Try a combination of green, yellow, or pastel pinks and blue!
- Celebrations – Pink and blue for a baby shower! Whatever your favorite team colors are, Pretzel Hershey Kiss candies are the perfect recipe to ‘show your colors!’
Why not layer them in a mason jar, tie with a ribbon and give to a friend? Hershey hugs are a thoughtful way to show someone you care.
How to Store
Keep in an airtight container at room temperature. Hershey hugs can be fragile, so store them in a single layer if you can.
Sweet Treats for Valentines Day
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Valentine’s Blondies
- Red Velvet Cookies – just 4 ingredients!
- Easy Chocolate Truffles – moist, rich & uber delicious
- Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies – ready in under 15 mins
- 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge – simple & delicious!
- Oreo Truffles – always a crowd pleaser!
Valentine's Hugs (Pretzel M&Ms)
- 35 Hershey's Hugs
- 35 Pretzels Square or Small Pretzels
- 35 M&M's in seasonal colors
- Sprinkles if desired
- Preheat oven to 175°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Lay out pretzels and top with unwrapped Hershey's Hugs.
- Bake approximately 4-6 minutes or just until Hugs become soft and shiny (but not melted, they will continue to melt once removed from the oven). Remove from oven and immediately top with M&Ms.
- Cool completely and serve... these are adorable put in a mason jar and tied with a ribbon as a gift!
- Don't overcook the chocolate, it should be softened enough to stick to the pretzel.
- Change the color of the M&Ms based on the holiday or ocasion.
- Cool completely before storing.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
More Fun Valentines Ideas here.