Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These are not only super easy and quick to make but they are delicious! A little sweet, a little salty and a little chocolatey! These are super cute put in a mason jar and tied with a ribbon as a homemade gift!
I actually used my personalized M&Ms from MyMMs.com for these little cuties.
Love it? Pin it to your Valentine’s Board to SAVE it!
- Hershey's Hugs
- Square Pretzels or Small Pretzels
- M&M's in seasonal colors
- Sprinkles if desired
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Lay our pretzels and top with unwrapped Hershey's Hugs.
- Bake approximately 4-6 minutes or just until Hugs become soft and shiny (but not melted). Remove from oven and immediately top with M&Ms.
- Cool completely and serve... these are adorable put in a mason jar and tied with a ribbon as a gift!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)