Chocolate covered fortune cookies are such an easy holiday treat! I love these and they are just SO quick to make and so cute that I just had to share them with you! It took me about 10 minutes to make a whole batch of these!!
Not only does everyone love them, they are so easy to make for ANY occasion! Just change up the colors of the candy melts or the sprinkles … pink and blue for baby showers, rainbow sprinkles for birthday treats!
These were perfect for my girls to give out to their friends, fun to make and super inexpensive! To pack them up, I found a little clear treat bags at Michael’s! For the topper I cut pink paper 4″x4″ and folded it in half. I stapled it over the end of the bag and glued on foam hearts I found at the dollar store! If you head to the Asian food aisle, you will find boxes of fortune cookies. I got 25 for approx. $3.50 so they are not expensive.
Items You’ll Need for this recipe
Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
- 1 Box of Fortune Cookies (25pcs)
- 1 Package of White Melts
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or chocolate melts
- Place white chocolate melts in a small bowl and microwave on 50% power. Check and stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip each fortune cookie into the melted chocolate letting any excess chocolate drip off.
- Lightly sprinkle with sprinkles in any color and place on parchment paper to cool!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)