Reuben Pizza, an easy and delicious main course or snack that will satisfy any hungry family. This family-friendly mashup combines all the meaty, cheesy, and tangy flavors of a Reuben sandwich along with the convenience of pizza.
Serve with creamy coleslaw or potato salad for a quick and casual lunch or dinner.
Thin or Thick Crust?
Reuben pizza dough can be made from either homemade pizza dough, a pre-made crust from the store, cauliflower crust, or canned pizza dough.
Whether you roll it out thin or thick is a matter of personal preference; either will deliver delicious taste.
How To Make Reuben Pizza
The best Reuben pizza is made from the same tasty ingredients as the classic grilled sandwich. And it comes together in no time flat with these simple steps.
- Spread dough with thousand island dressing or russian dressing.
- Top with meat, cheese, and sauerkraut (per recipe below).
- Bake until dough is lightly brown at edges and cheese is melted.
Top with sliced dill pickles or bread and butter pickles and serve!
More Delicious Toppings for Reuben Pizza
Serve Reuben pizza with some extra thousand island dressing for dipping. Or add even more taste and texture with some of these tasty toppings.
- Flavor: sliced black olives, Rotel, salsa, pizza sauce, or toasted caraway seeds.
- Crunchy: sweet or dill pickle slices, diced onions, or chopped bell pepper.
- Cheeses: shredded Swiss, cheddar, or Monterey Jack.
How to Reheat Pizza
Leftovers can be wrapped in plastic or foil and stored in the fridge for up to four days.
The ingredients used in Reuben pizza are not appropriate for the freezer. However, reheat in the oven to restore crispness to the dough.
Tasty Reuben Inspired Recipes
- Reuben Sandwich – classic sandwich recipe!
- Reuben Casserole – an easy family favorite
- Reuben Roll Ups – perfect lunch, snack, or appie
- Reuben Pasta Salad – ready in under 20 mins!
- Reuben Sandwich Sliders – perfect party food!
- Reuben Soup – a cozy meal for a cold day!
Easy, satisfying and fun, Reuben pizza will hit the spot every time!
- 1 prebaked pizza crust 12"
- ½ cup Thousand Island Dressing
- ¼ pound deli corned beef sliced into strips
- ¾ cup sauerkraut rinsed and squeezed out
- ½ cup swiss cheese shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella shredded
- ¼ teaspoon caraway seeds optional
- 2 pickles sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread thousand island dressing on pizza crust.
- Top with corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese, and caraway seeds (optional).
- Baked for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced pickles and serve!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!