These Pepper Ranch Roasted Potatoes are a very simple side dish that’s sure to become a family favorite! It’s the perfect side for pretty much any meal! The nice part about this recipe is that it’s quite easy to prepare but it’s a delicious side dish! If you like ranch potatoes you are sure to love this recipe!
This recipe uses a package of ranch mix however, you can easily change the seasonings to your favorites (or what you have on hand). We love serving these potatoes with sour cream & sliced scallions!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Pepper Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2 lbs . baby potatoes , washed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet (1oz) ranch dressing mix or homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and cut in half (do not peel).
- In a small bowl combine ranch mix, pepper and olive oil. Toss with potatoes.
- Place potatoes on a parchment lined pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until browned.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)