These Pepper Ranch Roasted Potatoes are a very simple side dish that’s sure to become a family favorite! It’s the perfect side for pretty much any meal!
The nice part about this recipe is that it’s quite easy to prepare but it’s a delicious side dish! If you like ranch potatoes you are sure to love this recipe!
This recipe uses a package of ranch mix however, you can easily change the seasonings to your favorites (or what you have on hand). We love serving these potatoes with sour cream & sliced scallions!
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Pepper Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs baby potatoes washed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (1oz) or homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash potatoes and cut in half (do not peel).
- In a small bowl combine ranch mix, pepper and olive oil. Toss with potatoes.
- Place potatoes on a parchment lined pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until browned.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!