Our favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe requires just minutes of prep and just a handful of simple ingredients!
Super creamy and rich, with a sweet & tart flavor, this is the perfect go-to for an easy recipe that will impress! No baking required!
Best No-Bake Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts to make. As much as I love a dense and rich baked cheesecake, sometimes I love the simplicity of a no-bake dessert.
Don’t let the fact that this is easy fool you, this dessert is rich and decadent too.
FILLING Cream cheese and heavy cream are the key for a creamy and smooth no-bake cheesecake with the perfect texture! Light or low-fat versions don’t work well in this recipe.
A splash of vanilla and some powdered sugar add sweetness and flavor (but you can add other extracts if you’d like).
CRUST A no-bake graham crust is easy to make and takes just minutes to prep. Homemade is my first choice as it’s a bit thicker than a store-bought crust and holds up better. I find store-bought crusts can be too thin.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is crazy easy to make in just a few simple steps!
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Make whipped cream and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread filling in graham cracker crust, cover. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
PRO TIP: Scrape the seeds out of a fresh vanilla bean and add to the cream cheese mixture for a French Vanilla style look.
No-bake cheesecake is a cinch to make, but a few tips will ensure a perfect result every time!
- Room temperature cream cheese will mix easier and fold better with the whipped cream, but avoid over folding so the air bubbles stay in to create that creamy texture.
- Whipping the cream to stiff peaks before adding to the cream cheese ensures that it will set properly.
- Do not use low-fat dairy in this recipe.
- To make mini cheesecakes place cupcake papers in a muffin tin and pat down graham cracker crumbs or a vanilla wafer cookie in the bottom of each. Scoop prepared cheesecake mix evenly into each tin and chill until firm.
- No-bake cheesecake can be frozen! Wrap carefully in plastic wrap and freeze for up to a month. Let thaw in the refrigerator or on the countertop, or eat from frozen!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – perfect for fall
- Instant Pot Cheesecake – so easy to make
- Baklava Cheesecake – 2 desserts in 1
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie – loaded with fresh strawberries
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake – creamy & tart
Did you love this No-Bake Cheesecake? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Favorite No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 graham pie crust homemade or store-bought
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream on low until for 1 minute. Add cornstarch and turn mixer onto high and beat an additional 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into prepared crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Cheesecake adapted from Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (No Bake)