This Avocado Dressing recipe is not only delicious, it’s super easy to make! Adjust the liquid to adjust the consistency and make a perfect dip for chips!
Healthy and Full of Flavor
This is one of my favorite homemade dressings! Not only is it healthy and full of flavor, it just takes a couple of minutes to prepare. This is the perfect dressing for a taco salad or tossed with crispy romaine, cucumbers and croutons (it’s amazing on top of any sort of Mexican dish too)!
If you reduce the liquid, this makes an amazing Avocado Dip for chips or veggies and I even spread it on sandwiches in place of mayo for a healthy kick!
Avocados are a true super food containing tons of nutrients, fibre and healthy fats! Here are just a few of the benefits of enjoying Avocados:
- Lowers cholesterol
- Packed with vitamins including potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and vitamin B6
- Contain Fiber (keeps you feeling full)
- Tastes delicious
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 1/2 fresh Lime juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- seasoning salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk see note below for substitutions
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk see note below for substitution
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Adjust the amount of buttermilk to get desired consistency.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)