If you are looking for an amazing no fail recipe, this is one you’re going to love! Just 2 ingredients make beautifully light and delicious cake which is topped with whipped topping! So pretty and easy to make!
This is one of my favorite cakes to serve for Easter and Mother’s Day!
When you are purchasing your Angel Food Cake Mix, be sure it’s the box that contains just one package… there are a few cake mixes that contain 2 packets and they will not work in this recipe.
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
3 Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- 1 box Angel Food Cake mix 16 ounces
- 1 can 20 ounces crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tub cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix and undrained crushed pineapple. Pour into the prepared pan and bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Remove cake from the pan and frost with cool whip.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!