Bacon Cheddar Potato Salad! (Serve Warm or Cold!)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This is definitely my husband’s favorite potato salad… and I really like it because it contains way less mayo compared to most recipes! I used light sour cream and it worked perfectly!
While this can be quickly made and served right before eating, it also tastes fantastic cold if you make it ahead of time!
- 7 cups baby potatoes , skin on, chopped in half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 green onions , thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 4 hard boiled eggs , chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of bacon cooked crisp & chopped
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the potatoes. Set aside,
Boil the potatoes until tender (approx. 10 to 15 minutes). Drain the potatoes and let sit until just warm.
Combine warm potatoes with sour cream mixture and serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Inspired by The Lady’s Warm Potato Salad