If you’ve never made a poke cake, you must try it! Not only are they super easy to make, but they are always incredibly moist and delicious! This is one of those recipes that are pretty much impossible to mess up! (I love that kind of recipe!)
In this recipe, I used white cake mix and strawberry Jell-o but you can use any cake mix and ANY flavor of Jell-O! The possibilities are endless!
SBC will be reported.
Click print here ↓
Strawberry Poke Cake
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 box white cake mix plus ingredients required to prepare cake
- 1 3 oz box strawberry Jell-o
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub of whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Prepare cake according to directions in a 9x13 pan.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Poke the entire cake all over to create small holes (I use a chopstick).
- Combine Jell-o and boiling water and stir until Jell-o is completely dissolved. Add cold water. Pour Jell-o over the cake slowly ensuring it gets in all of the holes. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with Cool Whip and serve.
!Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)